Laws & Rules
Links to the laws and rules enforced by the EEB including
- RCW 42.52 Ethics in Public Service Act
- WAC 292-100 Procedural Rules
- WAC 292-110 Substantive Rules
- WAC 292-120 Penalty Rules
- WAC 292-130 Public Record and Agency Organization Rules.
Results of Enforcement
Results of Executive Ethics Board action.
File A Complaint
The process by which state agencies, state employees, or private citizens who discover potential ethics violations may file a complaint to the Executive Ethics Board.
Information provided by the State Auditor for those wishing to file a whistleblower complaint against a state employee.