January 12, 2007
2425 Bristol Ct SW ~ First Floor Conference Room 148 ~ Olympia
A) Preliminary Business
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of November 17, 2006 Meeting Minutes
B) Enforcement Matters.
1. Teresa Knudsen, EEB Case 05-030
Alleged violation: RCW 42.52.160, Use of persons, money or property for private gain.
C) Staff Reports
1. Executive Director’s Report
a) Website update
b) Training update
2. AAG Report
3. Other Staff Reports
D) Advisory Opinion Requests
1. Department of Health---Can a DOH committee member enter into a contract with the agency to provide expert witness services?
E) Policy Reviews---
1. Columbia Basin College---Code of Ethics
2. Citizen Commission for Performance Measurement of Tax Preferences---Conflict of Interest
F) Public Comment/Board Member Comments
G) Executive and/or Closed Session---Board will deliberate, receive and evaluate complaints against state employees and officers
H) Miscellaneous Matters/Adjournment